Dental Amenities That Matter
June 25, 2021
Carefree dentistry is a family dental office in Phoenix, Arizona. We provide the best dental amenities to make your dental treatment as pleasant and relaxed as possible. We believe that going to the dentist should be as painless as possible; therefore we've designed our guest facilities to make you feel at ease. We take the worry out of dental care at Carefree Dentistry by delivering pleasant, gentle, and comprehensive treatment so that families may obtain all they need to smile in a warm and welcoming setting. Our dentist Dr.Cicero has years of dental clinical experience that is supported by a talented team and cutting-edge equipment. Together, we will make sure you finish every session feeling restored, revitalized, and ready to show off your beautiful teeth.
Why Carefree Dentistry?
We provide a variety of dental amenities that one would love to experience.
- Reasonable dental costs: We understand that most individuals are concerned about the cost of going to the dentist. Many families believe they are unable to do so because of the high dental costs. To ease this issue, we provide numerous flexible payment alternatives to guarantee that a visit to Carefree Dentistry is always affordable. We accept most PPO dental insurance policies, offer low-to-no-interest financing, and even have our own in-house dental insurance plan. It can save you as much money on healthcare as standard insurance, but it costs less and has no restrictions, annual maximums, or claim forms.
- Family dental care under one roof: Our dental clinic doors are always open to you, your children, your parents, and anybody else you care about. Our experts can treat patients of all ages, ensuring that they remain healthy and happy throughout their lives. We understand how to make little children feel at ease and provide the variety of choices that adults and elders want. It is best to say that we provide holistic dental care to you and your family. Whether you are visiting us for yourself or your child, you can rest assured that we will always have what you need.
- Professional and friendly environment: Many people have had the unpleasant experience of visiting the dentist. That is not how we treat our dental patients at Carefree Dentistry. We treat each patient as if they were an old friend, and regardless of your dental situation, we will never criticize you and will simply endeavor to help you achieve your dental goals as quickly and comfortably as possible. We'll also take the time to fully explain your treatment options so you can make informed decisions regarding your care.
- We provide and accept a wide range of dental insurance plans: At times, dental insurance may appear confusing, and many dental clinics will not assist you with this, but we prefer to keep things simple. We're delighted to be in-network, and we accept a diverse range of insurance plans from some of the most well-known companies. Besides, we also address any insurance coverage queries you have and file your claims for you, allowing you to get your benefits without having to fill out any lengthy necessary documents.
- Advanced dental technology: We at carefree use modern and latest dental technologies to provide dental treatments. We use dental technology because it speeds up the treatment process, provides accurate examination and predictable dental treatments. Following are some of the dental technologies that we use
- Intraoral camera: This is a small handheld camera, which is used to view the intraoral structures with high resolution. It takes still pictures and allows viewing the oral structures in live mode, which are displayed on a digital screen. It helps us in observing hard-to-see areas in the mouth as well as helps us in diagnosing your dental concern.
- Digital X-rays: X-rays are an essential part of dental examination and treatment. It allows us to view and analyze the underlying oral structures that are not visible clinically, such as bone, nerves, etc. Digital x-rays capture high-resolution images of non-visible oral structures that eventually help us to analyze and diagnose the dental concern.
- Laser dental treatments: We use laser diodes to treat gum diseases as well as for cosmetic gum surgeries. Gone is the time when scalpels were used for cosmetic gum surgeries. Laser diodes efficiently remove debris and plaque. It also helps in contouring procedures with less pain as compared to traditional methods.
Feel free to contact us at our given number for any query. You can book an appointment with us at our given appointment form to avail the best dental amenities in Phoenix, Arizona.